It always amazes me when I am looking at cake decoration on websites.
The creations that people make into cakes is such an interesting idea, so they
can look real at the same time. If you
are a cake decorator you need to have your own secrets in order to have the
cake taste better and the look to be amazing. One of the cake designs that
caught my eye, while I was browsing on the internet in order to get ideas for
my next birthday cake, I found Kate Sullivan’s Decorated Cake. The first thing
that I like about this cake design is that it has a story to tell. The idea to
design the cake exactly as the event’s
main dress looks like is very unique. Or may be this is one of the ways
to inspire yourself and make some ideas that you haven’t think of that before. She almost matched the dress color with the cake’s
color and patterns are just the copy of
the dress.
The cake is a very traditional part of the party as well as
a way to express your personality. Besides so many flavors to choose from for
your cake probably the design, which will be customized special for you, is
another important thing. The person who runs the event needs to be aware that the taste of the cake is not just a
yummy dessert but a decoration that everyone will remember.
The cake design needs to match with the theme and other small
materials or ornaments that particular event has. The professional designer
would look at those and his/her responsibility is to go deep inside of the
theme in order to have his work professional and pretty.
This cake would look very simple if there was not hidden the
idea of matching the cake with the party dress. The cake is decorated with
hand, it has soft blue color, white shapes that create pattern and a piece of
product which defines the dress.
The patterns of a cake are very neat, because each shape of
a pattern has the same size as it is shown on a dress. There is also a
beautiful floral pattern and pure looking stones on the pattern which completes the cake decoration
as a piece of work which reflects to the dress.
I am very impressed with the cake. It is absolutely
gorgeous. If this was my cake I do not imagine myself cutting this beautiful
work. This is an amazing cake decoration and new techniques that I explored.
Source: InStyle
Weddings: Cakes
By Color

No comments:
Post a Comment