Bamboo bathtub caddy
Awesome Inventions websites has produced this beautiful Bamboo
bathtub caddy designed by Luciano
Lorenzatti. I think this is great idea from him that will help those people who
like to relax while they are having a bath. This bathtub will allow you to enjoy your
favorite book and a glass of wine. I cannot tell how many books I have dropped
in the water. This will solve the problem.
With this design I do not have to worry about dropping my book in the
bath. If you like long soaking bath and
you are a reader as well, I would recommend this product. I think bamboo tray looks
more beautiful than those metal trays. They do not have this beauty added that
bamboo tray has. His design is constructed pf bamboo and stainless steel. It is
measured 28 inches and extends up to 37 inches.
I would love to get this bathtub caddy, because I always
enjoy reading in the bath, but I have not taken my iPad in fear that I will
drop it of in the water. This caddy is sturdy enough that can hold an iPad. It
costs $40, so it would not be wasting of money when you want to keep your item
which costs $700.
It is adjustable and can easily fit on your bathtub. You just
need to adjust the metal side handles with the size of your tub. The Bamboo
bathtub caddy is a very neat design which removes the concern of thinking that
you might not enjoy your bath, because you would have always think that your
book will drop in water or you do not have space to put enjoy your glass of
wine. This design will make you relax perfectly and will help you take the
stress out of your day.
The soap holder has holes in it in order to let the soap to breathe
and dry after using. Behind the book holder there is 3 small spots, so you can
put razors or some other types of items that you need while you are having your relax in luxury with the bathtub caddy.
Now when I know there is bathtub caddy like this, I think my
baths were not complete all this time. This
design will complete everything you need for your perfect soak.


No comments:
Post a Comment