There
is so much competition women to show their appearance as an individual. One way
women show themselves by having a sexy look and in other way by wearing high
heels. High heels are not really comfortable and every woman knows about it. Usually
women does not care whether it is comfortable or not, as long as it shoes them feminine,
taller and outline their ling legs. High heels have been always been popular
and I do not imagine that there would come a day that people will stop wearing
those. Now days we create our fashion. Unfortunately there are some women, who
just like the shoe by the appearance. Regardless of the pain and money, they
want to wear something that is beautiful. One of the designers, Julian Hakes,
who was a award winner, she designed an unusual idea for a shoe. The shoe that
she designed is called Mojito Metallic Shoe. She developed her idea by making
sculptural curves and twist to make it lightweight in order to get a elegant
shoe. First, it gives you an excitement
to wear because of the way it is designed, but when I imagine myself wearing
those shoes, it will be tiring to walk and even dangerous. I am a type of person,
who always wears snickers, but I know whenever I have a special occasion I have
to wear a high heel shoes, but I know for sure that it would not be a mojito
metallic shoe. It does not look comfortable and the design is not really
successful because, first of all the top part of the shoe will bother the ankle
of a feet, as it looks so tight, so it would press the ankle. The heel of the
shoes is designed wavy and I do not think that there is a woman who would like
to wear something that will make shake her legs. It wont give you a chance to
look elegant and the way the heel is designed may heart your feet add cause
significant health problems. This Mojito Metallic shoe is $234 dollars, which
is way expensive, especially when they don’t seem comfortable.It comes with different colors, so
you will have so much options to choose, but I do not think it is necessary .

No comments:
Post a Comment