Hanging Tent Platform
u.
“Awesome
Inventions” website invented Hanging Tent Platform which is covered by fabric
and the platform is a surrounded by a metal frame. It is designed to hang out
with a friend or a partner. I don’t like the idea, even though it looks really
romantic. If you think logically, this is only possible in the movies. The
website describing this hanging Tent Platform as an escape from predators while
you are traveling in jungles and have your safe sleep. In my opinion this is not safe. How they get up there and how they get down?
They look like a perfect meal for a bear.
I
am assuming they finagled the tent all over the branch and then I am hoping
there is a long rope that is secured with some sort of weight to the ground. I
would never get higher than 2ft off the ground in one of those. It’s attached to a thick
tree branch with a single rope and guests can only rise and descends with
assistance from the ground. So your not allowed drinking a lot of water before
you climb to your bed.
This
is not a great solution to make or design a Hanging Tent Platform, because it
does not guarantee your convenience. It does not look like that you will be able to take heavy things with
you or if you have some, you wont have a enough
space to put them, because the size is 84x51in.
The whole idea of this hanging tent platform is to
hang out with your partner and have a good time. The way it is designed does
not follow to the idea. There are so many ropes inside of a tent, so you wont
even have a chance to cuddle with your partner, because the ropes would bother
you.
The only thing that I am thinking, I will Seat tight and do nothing the whole night.
This Hanging Platform costs $699 and I do not think this is useful, so there is
no point of wasting money on this tent, unless they try to improve the design.
For example it can be close to the ground or they can change the design by
making a swing. It is a unique experience but not everyone will like to take
the risk.

No comments:
Post a Comment