Sunday, March 9, 2014


                           Digital Clock



German Engineering has invented this digital watch. I have not seen digital watch, this is the first clock that I have seen in English  and you can set your particular language if you want.  I do not have to have a clock with words, unless someone really does not know how to check the time. Even though it has a really modern design, but I do not think that there is any point to make a this type of clock. It costs $665 which is very expensive for the clock.  It is intended to be a night-stand alarm clock but it does not have a battery back up, so if this alarm has to wake you up, you might oversleep.


I am not a morning person and if I were to wake up and check the time with this clock, I will get confused trying to read from up to bottom. It is not convenient. If I were to improve  this design , I would definitely make it more comfortable for people . If it has to be  a digital clock I would make numbers digital speeded all around the screen and whatever the time is the LED lights would help to get informed to check the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment